I'm ready to share with you the roadmap to follow to get your book published.
I have reviewed and been a key decision-maker on thousands of book proposals.
I have participated in endless acquisitions meetings.
I have created many successful book proposals myself.
I have developmentally edited and copyedited the manuscripts of many successful books.
Drawing on those rich experiences, I offer aspiring authors:
- guidance on putting together an impressive and effective proposal package;
- a careful review of and feedback on an existing proposal package;
- a careful review of and feedback on your complete manuscript;
- thorough copyediting of your proposal package (to polish, correct, and suggest developments of the writing);
- thorough copyediting of your complete manuscript.
If it's a ghostwriter you're looking for, I'm ready to talk about that as well. I have experience ghostwriting for prominent public figures and business leaders. The process would involve
- an initial conversation about the project you have in mind, concluding with a determination about whether I'm the right person for your project and an agreement on fees;
- a series of interviews in which we'd hone your concept, develop an outline, and explore the ideas that will become the content of your book;
- me turning your ideas into well-written, engaging prose, chapter by chapter;
- me either copyediting the manuscript or pointing you in the direction of a copy editor I know can do the job well.